Excursions offered by ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” are offerd on the following conditions.
- All excursions of 1 day or less must be paid for at time of booking. If you cancel you will automatically lose any costs that we have incurred whilst honouring your booking. Anyone who does not present themselves on the day of the trip do not have the right to a refund/credit.
- For cancellations of trips of 1 day, we reserve the right to retain any costs incurred by us as stated in clause 1. Otherwise, for cancellations greater than 24 hours of the date of travel a 100% credit will be offered, cancellations within 24 hours of travel may be subject to payment in full or an 10€ admin fee will be payable to transfer if a transfer option is feasible.
- All reservations which are made by phone or personal visit to our office, which involves an overnight stay, can be paid in 2 stages as follows. Deposit of 50€ per person at time of booking (except for cruises where the deposit is 200€ per person). The balance a minimum of 8 weeks before travel. In the event of ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” cancelling any excursion for whatever reason, a full refund of monies paid will be made. Deposits are non refundable, regardless of circumstances.
- Customers booking via the web site – online system , will be required to pay in full at the time of booking, where applicable deposit options are available. Online bookings not paid for may result in the places being sold.
- All outstanding balances will fall due 8 weeks before travel. ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL”reserve the right to cancel the reservation of any client who has failed to pay the balance within 6 weeks of travel. In such cases the deposit will be forfeited by the client ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” will make all reasonable efforts to contact the customer when a balance is overdue but cannot take responsibility for late payment.
- Where the client cancels an excursion, any costs incurred by us up until that point will not be refunded. We are bound by the terms of the hotels that we use. Cancellation costs will be in accordance with those third parties whose services we use. Naturally, the later you cancel, the less likely it is that refunds can be given. For overnight stays the refund policy is as follows: – Cancellations greater than 21 days – 100% credit or 80% refund (after deduction of deposit and any costs incurred by us in honouring the booking). Cancellations within 21 days – 85% credit or 60% refund(after deduction of non-refundable deposit and any costs incurred by us in honouring the booking). Cancellations within 24 hours – 75% credit or 50% refund (after deduction of non-refundable deposit and any costs incurred by us in honouring the booking)
- Naturally, the later you cancel, the less likely it is that refunds can be given.
- ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” reserve the right to cancel any excursion wherever good reasons exist to do this.
- In the event of cancellation by ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL”, for whatever reason, all monies paid to ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” for the cancelled excursion will be repaid to the client in full.
- ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” Do not accept any responsibility for damage to or loss of any of our client’s possessions except where negligence of a ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” employee can be proven.
- ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” Do not accept responsibility for injuries sustained by clients during any excursion except where negligence by a ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” employee can be proven.
- Whilst ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” take every care in the choice of outside agencies such as restaurants, hotels, Travel agencies, coach providers and other commercial operators. We can under no circumstances accept responsibility for any injury, loss of property, loss of monies, or illness resulting from services provided by them.
- Whilst ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” make every effort to ensure that the services of an outside agency used by ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL”, such as restaurants, hotels, coach providers, travel agencies and other commercial operators are of a reasonable quality. ”Viajes Martínez -Gómez, SL” cannot accept responsibility for a failure by any of these suppliers to offer a service at a level deemed to be satisfactory.
- Where ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” sells an excursion or service provided by a “Mayorista” travel agency.
- We do so as an agent. The terms and conditions of the Mayorista will apply to that excursion.
”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” cannot take any responsibility for the services provided by that “mayorista”.
Where ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” offer transfers within Spain to join the holiday provided by the Mayorista.
The terms and conditions of ”Viajes Martínez-Gómez, SL” apply until the clients leave the coach at the airport or port of departure.
At all times the user or consumer may desist from the services requested or contracted, having the right to the evolution of the amounts that had been paid, whether it is the total price or the deposit, if any, but must pay the agency travel the amounts indicated below:
a) In the case of single services, the management expenses as well as those of cancellation duly justified.
b) In the case of one-day programs, management expenses, cancellation fees if any, and a penalty consisting of 5% of the total amount of the program, if the withdrawal occurs with more than ten and less than fifteen days before the date of realization thereof; 15 percent between days three and ten, and 25 percent within the previous forty-eight hours.
If it does not appear at the time scheduled to provide the service, it will not be entitled to any refund of the amount paid, except as a result of demonstrable force majeure or agreement between the parties in another sense.
In the event that any of the single services or the one-day program is subject to special economic conditions of hiring, such as air freight, ships, special rates, et., Cancellation expenses for withdrawal shall be established in accordance with the conditions agreed between the parts.